GETTING TO THE MUSEUM
- In the town centre, 2,600 regulated spaces are divided into different pricing zones (in colour on the map). Parking map and information
- The Lices indoor car park has 500 spaces. Pricing and information.
Parking for people with reduced mobility
- Disabled parking is provided near the town centre.
The Arles railway station is served by:
- The TGV (two round trips per day Arles- Paris);
- The main lines (intercities between Bordeaux and Marseille, Clermont-Ferrand and Marseille and Luxembourg or Strasbourg and Nice);
- The PACA and Languedoc-Roussillon TER Network
Link to railways : https://www.oui.sncf/
Distance between the railway station and the museum:
- 16 minutes walking
- 8 minutes by car
- 7 minutes by bike
- Avignon TGV station: 35 km
- Nîmes-Pont du Gard TGV station: 25 km
- Marseille/Aix TGV station: 80 km
- Line A to reach Arles town centre
Line A of the Envia network connects the SNCF railway station in Arles to the town centre and the Musée Départemental Arles Antique. It is accessible for the network pricing (e.g. single ticket €1 and day pass €2.50). Information: https://www.tout-envia.com/
- Hopla, the free bike shuttle from Arles town centre
In addition, a free bike shuttle is available in the old centre, leaving the bus station on boulevard Clémenceau. The line does not operate on 25/12, 01/01, 01/05, Sundays and Mondays that are public holidays.
Timetables and information on the Envia network: https://www.tout-envia.com/
A bike taxi which offers, in addition to a free tour of the town centre, a tourist route and a bike taxi service. Contact: 06 50 29 60 00: https://www.tacoandco.fr/