Museon Arlaten - Museum of Provence
29, rue de la République, 13200 Arles
Open daily from 10am to 6pm except Mondays.
Last admission: 5:15pm
Closed: 1st January, 1st May, 1st November, 25th December.
Reception - Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm on 04 13 31 51 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings - Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm on 04 13 31 51 90 or email@example.com
ADMISSION TO THE MUSEUM - Permanent collections + temporary exhibition
Full price: €8
Family ticket: €12 (Any family comprised of 2 adults accompanying 2 to 7 children aged under 18.)
Concessions: €5 (aged 18-25, persons aged over 65, carer accompanying a disability card..)
Free admission: Aged under 18, students, journalists, persona from the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS).
Carte Fidelita : season ticket: €20
Free admission every 1st Sunday of the month
Prices are likely to change depending on the programming.
On every saturday, june, july, august and september. At 3.15 PM.
Individuals: €3/pers from 6 years plus the admission fee ( Agenda)
Groups: 10 to 25 people. Booking compulsory (at least 10 days prior to the desired date). Contact here : firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year, we propose you discover the museum with the help of our visitor engagement officers and guide-lecturers. Initially, only general guided tours are available for those wishing to visit the new Museon Arlaten. However, a theme-based and diversified offer of guided tours will soon be available.
Guided tours, provided by qualified guide-lecturers, are currently offered to individuals in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Swedish and Dutch.
- The general 1h30 tour: this path takes you on a tour of all the must-see objects in the permanent collection and the settings they are staged in.
- Short tour: this 45-minute introduction to the museum will help you make the most of a visit on your own.
- Visit to the temporary exhibition
For guided tours, the museum offers headsets for a peaceful walk-around experience.
It is mandatory to wear a mask and comply with social distancing measures along with the following arrangements:
- Respect the one way “entry-exit” system
- Maximum visitor numbers will be applied in the museum and the reception/store. Since these numbers are subject to change depending on government measures, please contact us for more information on 04 13 31 51 99 or email@example.com
- It is compulsory to use the hand sanitiser at the museum entrance. There are several distributors provided.
In the event of a more active circulation of the virus or non-compliance with the health measures, the prefect can take local restriction measures.
Together let’s fight Covid-19 !